Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dynamic Abstract Project

In this posting, we used Adobe Illustrator, we had to take a famous painting, I choose Iowa American Gothic, and turn it into our own artwork following these guidelines. The major rule was only squares or rectangles could be used and second only 3 other colors beside black, white, and gray. I choose red, blue, green because these colors were in the picture. I ran into a roadblock when I had to color the people because white was the color of the house but the people could not be one of the colors I choose or white because it would have fading in and not look right. I choose gray to color the people so the artwork is not truly accurate to the people true color. The project was challenging but was also neat to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment